Pin It

World’s most rich teens of Instagram are spending summer : ‘Always tip your private jet pilot $10K’

The world’s most unapologetically rich teenagers have been spending this summer so far in typically over-the-top, extravagant style.
From landing their helicopters on tennis courts to relaxing on private, million-dollar yachts the Rich Kids of Instagram have been documenting each self-indulgent moment on social media.

Most posts include advice that could only apply to the 0.01per cent: ‘When flying in a private jet, it is recommended you tip your pilot, and co-pilot, at least ,000,’ one reads.

Before 17-year-old Marcus Adolf drove his BMW X3 to the Hamptons for the summer, he took his credit card for a spin at Saks Fifth Avenue in San Francisco – but not just any credit card.

Mr Adolf posted an image of his American Express Black Card on Instagram with the caption ‘shopping time!’ last month. The average cardholder has million in assets and an annual household income of .3million, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The teen also likes to show off his collection of Rolexes on the blog, and he’s not the only one.

New Yorker Cole Shneider likes to sunbath in hers, stacking three on one wrist. Meanwhile Anil Arjandas said he ‘needs to buy a new scale’ to weigh his growing Rolex collection, ‘as this one is just up to 1.5kg,’ he wrote on Instagram.

Lavish pools also feature prominently on the blog, with Max Leif and Jack Siebert posting images from the top of New York City penthouses and Mykonos, Greece, respectively.

Since 2012, the Rich Kids of Instagram blog has been chronicling the lives of uber-rich teenagers in a display of extravagant wealth.

The blog then spawned two E! network reality series: #RichKids Of Beverly Hills and “#RichKids of New York.

And last month the privileged youth took their shameless oversharing to another popular app – Snapchat.

Launched by a 17-year-old boy from the UK, Rich Kids of Snapchat uses a Facebook page to give a glimpse into the luxurious lifestyles of a group of teens and 20-somethings.

Whether using Instagram or Snapchat, the images of sports cars, private jets, luxury goods and lavish homes all use captions that revea the kids’ nonchalant attitude to money.

Last week the anonymous creator behind Rich Kids of Instagram released a co-authored novel based on the antics of the uber-rich teens on its blog.

Rich Kids of Instagram: A Novel explores the lives of a core group of spoiled young people – from a poultry-empire heiress to a media mogul’s driven daughter and an old-money rifle heir.

Music : Private Eye by Kevin MacLeod
Blog : http://patrynworldlatestnews.blogspot.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/patryn.worldlatestnews
World’s most rich teens of Instagram are spending summer : ‘Always tip your private jet pilot K’

22 Comments

1. BEERCOASTERSpl says:

I just wonder… who actually cares? ­čÖé There is no such amount of money
    they could buy my loyalty not speaking of other things impossible to buy.´╗┐

2. Nathan Moore says:

I don’t believe in under age . But it’s perfectly fine to spend your money
    how you want to. I hope this wasn’t to try to rag on them for spending big
    money. ´╗┐

3. Cecilia Laris says:

its night time the begging scared me so much´╗┐

4. MrTrevor4LuDella says:

But the truth is this type of bragging of ones wealth has been going on for
    years through the media. It really took off in the 80s during the show
    Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. All these kids are doing is showing the
    world their lifestyle.´╗┐

5. Gallows Ghost says:

Woah. I’m a teen and I don’t think teens deserve all that. They didn’t earn
    it..
    I get it if they have a nice home and all because of their family.. But
    their own cars and helicopters… Really?´╗┐

6. Emily Kate Moore says:

I’ve read an article just recently about celebrities who don’t spend their
    money lavishly, instead saves it, keep it on the down low and gives some of
    their earning to charities. Teens nowadays should be inspired by how these
    famous stars spend their money.

´╗┐

7. mona rehman says:

Kay, Imma confess, I really really really envy them´╗┐

8. Martin i says:

Shock , shock kids have money and show it off would you at that age ?´╗┐

9. KpopMusicGurl says:

if i had that much money, i would give like half to expand and develop poor
    areas´╗┐

10. nobody1322 says:

Nice to have money, no one can argue with that, how ever with that much
    money true love and real friends don’t exist, which is all that really
    begins to matter after 30.´╗┐

11. Mari Fer says:

The age, money, cars, houses, brands, etc.. Does not really matter when its
    time to say goodbye you cant take all those things and its the same hole.
    (My way of thinking)´╗┐

12. Kenneth Ajuobi says:

i love living like this it fun hey guy i know are lifes feel fun but it
    funner than this aaaa fuckersssssssssssssssssssssssss´╗┐

13. trae says:

Do anybody know anybody that would like to be a children’s book author? I’m
    blessed to write a lot of stories but being an author is not my thing. I’d
    rather invent. So, I’m willing to sell some stories to someone else wanting
    to be an author so I can pursue inventing. Thanks ´╗┐

14. Fluxhy says:

The secret to becoming rich is the stock market. Make up to 5k a day
    trading stocks. ´╗┐

15. Kayelin Gore Tatum says:

Lucky them I’m happy for them this inspires me to go out there and make my
    money ´╗┐

16. James Dean says:

Please they aren’t rich, they sponge off their rich parents.´╗┐

17. karina moretty says:

es very good of more´╗┐

18. Lea Beckman says:

Can you say bragging much´╗┐

19. Mick W says:

hmm pretty vile but they are just after the attention, don’t give it to
    them and they will find something else to waste their time on. I do wonder
    why their parents just let them do whatever they like, they give
    millionaires such a bad press, not all ‘rich’ people are as obnoxiously
    repulsive as these are, I’ll bet most of their parents are tax dodging,
    investment bankers or CEO’s whereby they add nothing to the economy and
    scoop up as much as they can to line their own pockets and give nothing in
    return. Real, honest millionaires would never allow their children to
    behave like this. The whole ‘jealousy’ argument is ridiculous, yes we would
    all like money but I would hope that the majority of people would be
    grateful for the luck afforded them and realise that with great wealth
    comes a huge moral responsibility to give back to society and not behave
    like these leeches whom take what they like and give nothing back.´╗┐

20. Eastside7133 says: