Pin It

Pastor ‘Creflo Dollar’ Asks his Church to Fund His $65,000,000 Private Jet.

DJ Akademiks speaks on Pastor Creflo Dollar Asking his church to fund his ,000,000 private jet to upgrade from his current plane which he claims is having issues.
Follow on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/iamakademiks
Check out DJ Akademiks Backup Youtube: http://bit.ly/1ooE8w2

Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/iamakademiks

Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/iamakademiks

Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/iamakademiks

Subscribe to my Other Youtube Pages too.
DJ Akademiks Main Page – http://bit.ly/JoinAkademiksArmy

DJAkademiksTV – http://www.youtube.com/djakademikstv

DJ Akademiks: War in Chiraq – http://www.youtube.com/chiraqwar
Pastor ‘Creflo Dollar’ Asks his Church to Fund His ,000,000 Private Jet.

24 Comments

1. Susan Joyce says:

first nigga

2. Dr Obama says:

Where do I send my money? Is it possible to contribute more than $300? If
    necessary, I could get a second job so he can buy his jet.

3. Naruto Uzumaki says:

God doesn’t exist, Only losers think he does.

4. CollegeTalkTV says:

Well it said in the good book “thou who asketh for a private jet will
    receiveth a private jet”.

And people ask me why I’m an Atheist. lol

5. Shantelle Lewis says:

That plane going straight to hell

6. Dabrion Mobley says:

Is this Ma$e dad lol

7. oracle4eva says:

Can he not just goto the air port? Dudes net worth is more than 27 million$

8. Dizzy 808 says:

all yaw Christians are simple fucking fools and you will perish for lack of
    knowledge the bible real Christianity is false and white supremacy

9. Beckonor says:

He makes +$27 million annually, he can invest in a plane himself.

10. Hemerson Pegasus says:

So are you trying to convince me that there’s an invisible man with white
    beard living in the sky who watches everything I do, every minute of every
    day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not
    want me to do. And if I do any of these ten things, he has a special place,
    full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will
    send me to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever
    and ever ’til the end of time!

Oh, But He loves me. He loves me, and He needs money! He always needs
    money! He’s all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow
    just can’t handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no
    taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good
    bullshit story. Holy Shit!

11. Torey Keith says:

People need to wake up, u don’t need nobody to contact god for u, if u want
    to know god, look inside yourself,peace

12. debmart59 says:

That plane is going Straight to Heaven.I see nothing wrong with supporting
    your Church but when you are asking for wants and not needs that’s wrong.
    And your net worth 27 Million. It is a Blessing to preach to the masses
    but get one that is affordable .

13. nfr legend says:

Niggas still praying Jesus and Allah in 2015 …I dont get it

14. Jay The Lord Is My Savior Jones says:

What a disgrace. Creflo is top FALSE TEACHER. He got the spirit of deaf
    dumb and stupid. If anybody contribute anything to this money hungry pulpit
    pimp then you need Christ more than He do. 1 John 4:1 KJV

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of
    God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

15. Foreign says:

Wow DJ akademiks has a lot of atheist followers

16. Demetrius Ingram says:

How to be a good Chrisitan
    1. Skip science class
    2. Don’t research Jesus Christ
    3. Give a good offering

17. Stephen scurlock says:

Bro why do people become an atheist because of bullshit like this? There’s
    not a God that condones his bullshit. He’s clearly a greedy religious pig.
    Knowing who God is is a personal journey between you and the creator.
    Atheism is a cop out if you don’t seek the truth YOURSELF. Anybody can
    dress up like a sheep and be a wolf underneath.

18. tom11zz884 says:

Smooth Talking PIMPs like Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Eddie Long, and others
    have figured out this hustle a long time ago.

Just be a smooth talker and have a hustle, and any Black man in the hood
    can become a Pastor of a church with is comprised of 70 percent Black
    women….

19. erik smith says:

I was just watching that Dont be a Menace comedy movie with the Wayne
    brothers lol where the preacher was telling the church “dont ask no
    questions” lol dont ask how come the preacher get to have a nice home and
    nice car I said dont ask dont ask DONT ASK lol

20. Darth Frodo says:

This guy is a charlatan. He is a false prophet and a fake. How many of his
    parishoners are going hungry so Mr. Dollar can have his plane? Why not ask
    his followers to fund REPAIRS on the plane instead of buying a 65 million
    dollar jet?? He will stand before Almighty God and cower in fear for the
    liar he really is.

21. TheEndIsHere FinalWarning says:

Don’t worry about creflos plane worry about your own soul before God.
    creflo will have to give account of his life before God and so will you and
    I. Many people watching this will end up in hell fire yet they are worried
    about these preachers. Give your life to Jesus and repent of YOUR sins
    EVERY MAN will stand before God whoever’s name is not written in the lambs
    book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire. This is not a game! Are
    you saved? You must be born again or you will not see heaven. Romans 10:9
    let’s get right with God!!!

22. Luh Drake says:

Tommy aint have no job, Cole worked at the airport

23. Hoe Ready says:

The church had been holding down black people since slavery. Other races
    been making it happen for years, black people still signing and praying
    for god to deliver us. Can’t blame young dollars for getting rich off
    these fools

24. Miss E says:

My faith is in God and in Jesus Christ. I have enough sense and discernment
    to see I am not an “executor of state” for some pastor’s gospel toy. I know
    a wolf in sheep’s clothing and I don’t need a dream, vision, or prophet to
    know this is a lie.

Atlanta International airport is nearby College Park Georgia and Delta,
    American Airlines, or Spirit Airlines can get him wherever he needs to go
    minus the $60 million bill.