Pin It

WELCOME ABOARD AIR MAYWEATHER: FLOYD MAYWEATHER’S PRIVATE JET

“It feels good to have your own jet…I’m happy, I’m blessed…I’m investing like million…life after boxing, you gotta be smart,” stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather, who gave FightHype.com an exclusive look at his private jet as he traveled from New York to Miami. Check it out!
WELCOME ABOARD AIR MAYWEATHER: FLOYD MAYWEATHER’S PRIVATE JET

25 Comments

1. Woofer Cooker says:

What a life man incredible what dreams are made of, This is inspiration to
    whats possible if you dedicate you life to what you love! thanks for the
    fuel money may.

2. RJJP4PKING says:

Big fan of floyd but this is not what we wana see find out the latest on
    the fight!!!

3. ZatoOW says:

Mayweather lost his mind buying these hoes all that jewelry.

4. UK Personnel says:

Chris Algieri this is the real “champion lifestyle”

5. Son Goku says:

There’s too many people. Hope they aint hanging with him for that easy life

6. Smooth kriminal says:

He doesn’t have to tip the grounds crew but he does. TBE…For life.

7. Marco Garcia says:

Floyd’s a nice guy giving $100 tip to the hard working employee’s at the
    end of the vid.

8. GrandTheftMotto says:

T.G.E – THE GREATEST EVER DO YOUR THING MONEY MAY WISH YOU THE BEST
    FOREVER, NO MATTER WHO YOU FIGHT I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU.

9. jose montes says:

Bad ass I hope one day I’m this position

10. Marvindorfler1 says:

Has this guy never heard of a debit card, there’s no need to carry clear
    huge bags of cash in the year 2014. It’s all a bit lame and pathetic, we
    know he is loaded

11. XxLj23xX says:

ONLY PACTARDS WILL DISLIKE THIS VIDEO.

12. itsCONTROVERSY says:

He will be broke 10 years after retiring.. Whats maintenance on a 50m plane
    cost you in 5 years? The way he gambles and only post the winning tickets.
    Lawsuits.. Hes not the type to keep 2012 cars.. He always wants the new
    shit. He dont realize when cars and planes get old they lose value and an
    oil change alone on a Bugatti will break you quick lol.

13. itsCONTROVERSY says:

Floyd only gave out a bullshit 100 bill cause you put a camera in his
    face. Whats 100 when you walk out of a 50M plane? Manny shits on Floyd
    on the “giving out money” department.

14. Modisway says:

Ellie Seckbach wishes he was on that Jet wit Floyd….hahaha

15. Surething says:

*Wait*

Was that my guy Five Three in the video?

If not, what happened to him Ben? I always looked at him as a pretty
    stellar dude.

16. dshawn crabtree says:

yawn. arum and king been doing this shit since 1975, and de la hoya been
    owning his own jet since 1996, floyd is late to the party, just another
    johnny come lately

17. Alan Aranda says:

he gonna be broke in 15 year mock my words and his promotion company no
    mexican gonna wanna sign with him trust me they have pride having a black
    guy as there boss

18. Tyrone Jenkins says:

The only thing I dislike about floyd is them hanger on bitches who don’t
    mean him no good, shit you can just look at them & see what they are all
    about. Can someone please say GOLD “muthafuckn” DIGGERZ

19. Pinche wey says:

Mayweather has several business investments including the shots app that
    instagram wants to buy..probably for hundreds of millions if not billions
    and he has real estate investments in nyc that already bring in extra
    income.. mayweather is also trying to get the huge pacman fight that will
    net him aprx 100 million dollars in conservative estimates. Mayweather also
    has his own promotional company………………..people say and hope
    mayweather goes broke after boxing……NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

20. erik w says:

I have never seen so many people care how another man spends his money this
    Internet shit got dudes acting like females

21. Steve Norton says:

Screw it, I say no more Manny fight. Its been spread enough hes ducking now
    let it go. I dont want him to get another red cent! Starve the beast!

I hear he doesnt even pay his gambling debts. He picks up cash but doesnt
    pay when he loses. I would love to see his tax bills. That plan, his cars,
    income from gambling and fights. I bet the IRS loves this man.

22. Tyrone Jenkins says:

+erik w Im married bitch! Has been to the same woman for 20 years, I don’t
    need 2 or 3 women to quench my thirst or to prove my manhood. It don’t take
    but one who know what she is doing with it, that’s right a lady in the
    street & a freak un

23. Shamash Ben Yisrael says:

I know Pacquiao is mad as fuck right about now! Probably giving Arum the
    gas face.

24. JustOzzy82 says:

That’s what’s up, he breaking bread with everyone.

25. hhh1200 says:

FYI, he met with Buffet. That G6 is fractional ownership, not full $50M
    upfront and $3M a year up keep. He doesn’t own the plane outright. That
    would be a wrost investment than all his cars, esp those 3 Bugattis.