Pin It

PRIVATE JET PARTY!! (5.27.14 – Day 1853)

Signed posters at http://CTFxCmerch.com

(↓↓ click show more ↓↓)

Tour Dates http://wethekingsmusic.com/tour

Twitter
Charles – http://twitter.com/CharlesTrippy

*Facebook:

Instagram:

Google+:

Tumblr:

This video is for entertainment purposes only. We don’t condone anyone attempting the activities shown.
PRIVATE JET PARTY!! (5.27.14 – Day 1853)

25 Comments

1. xXchrisXx010 says:

Where is all the discussion about.drunk driving coming from?

2. Lewis Ashmore says:

BEST ENDING EVER toodles from nerd rock too :D

3. LIJ4Productions says:

breaking the law. Drinking while driving. Yeah its bad but people make
    mistakes, im sure she didnt Drink and drive again after that. Give her a
    break shes only human its like none of You ever did something stupid. None
    of You are perfect

4. Joanna Benson says:

if you’re confused about what time it is in comparison to FL, why not just
    use the world clock on ur iPhone?

5. Dani M says:

your subscriber count is going down quiiiiickly

6. Bhavya Jani says:

Why do they call him NerdRock?

7. Matthew Walker says:

Ctfxc fandom really is just a bunch of teenage girls and some boys
    commenting what they know from school about relationships.

8. Tom3030 says:

ha funny with the camera at the end, good vlog :)

9. Kcm64 says:

Oh gawd seeing Charles on the plane is making me so sad! Makes me think
    about how I’m going to Ecuador this summer. No wifi. No YouTube. For at
    least a month. URGHHHH

10. xStr8UPDoPex says:

Whos squiggles?

11. ✈ AviationNation✈ says:

Why are those Asian people wearing masks all the time

12. LoveJonLovell says:

You’ve left the UK already? I didn’t even get to come and stalk find you!
    haha… have a great time.

13. AutumnWinds says:

Charles said on twitter, “point blank. I did NOT cheat while we were
    together, being separated doesnt mean what u do next is cheating. if u
    think that then thats dumb”

The dictionary defines separation as: the act of separating people or
    things or the state of being separated : a situation in which a husband and
    wife live apart from each other.

We don’t know all the details or if the divorce has been finalized yet, but
    regardless of if it has or has not been, separation IS NOT divorce. You are
    still legally married and have a commitment. You are still HUSBAND AND
    WIFE. Yes they both agreed to be apart and move on but they are or were
    still married, as far as we know anyway. Also, I’m not saying anyone owes
    the viewers an explanation but if they are divorced at this rate wouldn’t
    it be better to just say so?

It had been close to a month before Alli made her video about this whole
    situation and even then they weren’t divorced. So until the divorce was
    finalized and now that there is proof he is with someone else, it seems
    pretty clear to me that is at the very least disrespectful, and at the
    worst cheating.

I know a lot of people will say oh what does it matter then it’s just a
    piece of paper, they have moved on. Well that’s right, marriage is just a
    piece of paper and if that’s the amount of respect you give it then it’s no
    wonder why divorce rates are so high and marriage has become such a joke.

I also find it incredibly ironic that there were so many CTFxCers saying
    how if Charles and Alli split up true love doesn’t exist and what’s the
    point of marriage and they will turn around in the next breath and stomp on
    marriage as long as it makes Charles look okay and makes his definition of
    cheating, or not cheating in this case, acceptable.

On another note quite frankly it irks me how Charles has been acting. He
    makes these videos that are supposed to be one on one, and tries to explain
    things over and over and the more he does it the more shady it becomes.
    First he didn’t want to talk about it. Secondly if you have a negative
    opinion no matter how you express it, if you’re questioning him it doesn’t
    seem like that is allowed. You’re told to leave it alone or be supportive
    or stop being negative. Well guess what, life isn’t always positive, and
    people have a right to their opinion especially if he chooses to put
    himself online. I’m almost certain I’m going to get hateful responses to
    this, but I’m willing to go through that because I think it’s more
    important to have an open conversation instead of being shady about
    everything.

Charles is dating someone now and instead of being open and honest like he
    claims to be and putting that in the vlogs he puts it on Facebook where not
    everyone will even see it, which further stirs up more controversy for the